Monday, March 9, 2009

The Traveling DSL . . .

My apologies to everyone who is used to seeing our blogs regularly!

It would seem that our neighborhood is about to get NEW fiberoptic phone, tv and internet. Unfortunately, in the process the contractors have destroyed our services. We have been without phone and internet for almost two weeks! On occasion we would get something (never everything) for a few minutes here and there, and they did send me 6 or 7 technicians that were all very nice . . . Finally on Friday evening the last of the techs phoned to tell me he had found the trouble and fixed it! After much rejoicing, we woke up Saturday morning with - no DSL!!!

Today seems to be starting off well, and I am going to try to get all the challenge photos rolling - cross your fingers - I hope to be back soon!

No comments: