Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MDCSB21 - One Word + An Announcement!

OK, again SO sorry for the delay - we've finally got enough service and everything together so we can get our challenges back on track!

This week our challenge is 'One Word Inspiration' - use one word as the inspiration for your page and scrap it! Check out the beautiful samples from our design team:



Melita Chow - By His Grace

Melita's page was created using papers from Jenni Bowlin.

(Hurray Melita!!!)


Mia Montalvan-Castrillo - Scrappin Mama Mia
Mia used paper from Best Creations, ribbon from May Arts, and flowers from Prima.




This week we got in TONS of beautiful new product at the store - Check out the new Printemps Passion line from Magenta, the Marrakech line from Basic Grey, all new glittered cardstock and patterned papers from Best Creations, or the FIVE new collections from Kaiser Craft! We had so many computer problems last week that we're still working on getting up even more NEW product from Bo Bunny (three new lines plus more dot to dot cardstock), Memory Box (all new 6x6 pads), and sei's new Bridgeport collection. You've GOT to come check it out - you won't be disappointed!




To celebrate all our new lines, 3 randomly selected winners from this week's challenge will win one of the new lines from Kaiser Craft, so if you've been stalking for a while, this is your week to play!! All you need to do is post a comment here with a link to your newly created page, and make sure your description mentions that you're playing along with the MDC challenge - that's it! Can't wait to see your one word inspiration page - happy scrapping!!


P.S. - Don't forget to come back and visit us for Thursday's card challenge - we'll be featuring TWO challenges to catch up with TWO fabulous prizes!!

3 comments:

Arianne said...

Am I really the first?
Can't believe it!

You can see my LO here.

Thank you for the challenge!

Texas Cattlewoman said...

I so love OLW! As I read through Word Up #47 I was so inspired by what GiGi wrote I just had picture of a rose pop into my thoughts. The real me: no makeup, taking care of the cattle and horse or in my rose garden....getting dirty. Then a shower and so clean inside and out! I love my life!

Thank you for inspiring me!

Hope I got this in on time!

Kim

http://texassantagertrudis.blogspot.com/2009/03/rose-real-me.html

April Joy Lim said...

Thanks Mia for sharing us this challenge.

Here's my LO:
http://picasaweb.google.com/funckey63/LayoutsFor2008?feat=directlink#5313969760459504786