Thursday, January 29, 2009

MDCC29 - A Sketch Challenge

This weeks challenge was a sketch challenge - Tamara created the sketch with Cathy's help getting it into a file! The sketch is presented at the end of this posting.

Our designers have created some wonderful samples for your viewing pleasure - be sure to visit their blogs for creation details!

Melissa Earnest - MME Designs




Leah Cornelius - Paper Blossoms












As promised the sketch is below . . . If you have a chance to play along please leave us a comment with a link to your design! If uploading to Paper Craft Planet or Split Coast please use Label: MDCC29


Thanks for stopping by!








5 comments:

Jilly said...

Am I the first? Great cards from the DT and Great sketch Here is my card.

Kathryn said...

Great sketch and I Love the samples -- :)

Fink said...

Great sketch! Love the DT stuff!

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the great sketch, Tamara! The DT samples are awesome! Here is my card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1216086?cat=500&ppuser=143903
Have a great weekend!
Carla

-Agnes- said...

Hi, I enjoyed doing the sketch. I had to adapt it a little to my needs but this is how it worked for me: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1221565?cat=500&ppuser=210942