Thursday, August 28, 2008

Week 8 - Challenge ~ Shaped Cards

I just had a chance to go through all the entries for last weeks sketch challenge and all I can say is WOW! I just love to see everyone's amazing talent! Our random winner from last week is Country Rose - aka, Barb! Check out this beautiful card she made:




















Awesome job, Barb - thanks so much for playing along! Be sure to send us your address so we can send you your goodies!
This week, Maria gave us a cool new challenge - shaped cards! Anyone can play along - just make sure to leave a comment here with a link to your card. If you upload to splitcoast, use "MDC" as your keyword. We will pick one card at random to be showcased at the top of next week's entry!

The design team had a lot of fun with the challenge - check out their awesome designs!

Maria Levine - Ria Creations



















By Lynda Benden - Stamp Act




















By Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner
















By Jennifer Meyer - Jennifer's Sweet Designs

















Linda Boucher - MDC Linda's Page




















Tamara McKlveen - MDC Tamara's Page
















Hope you all enjoy your week - be sure to check out the store for the last week of our Basic Grey sale!

6 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

OMG you guys, ALL of the cards are just awesome!!! SO creative ~ great job!

Maria said...

OH MY!!!! You guys ROCKED this one!!!!!!

The Country Rose said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I emailed my address and will be thinking about this week's challenge :).

~Barb

Jennifer Love said...

Wow! What great fun! Here is my creation. Thanks for looking. :)

Kristine said...

I LOVE shaped cards...I can't believe I don't do them more often! :) Here’s Mine

Kristine said...

WOW, that IS truly an AMAZING card that Barb made--LOVE IT!! And I love all the shaped cards everyone's made already too! :) Here’s my ONSIE