Friday, May 1, 2009

Blog Roll Day 2 - Special Pages for Moms...

I grew up in a family with lots of mothers. I had my mom, my grandmothers and my great-grandmothers. We all lived near each other and usually celebrated Mother's Day with a large family get together. It wasn't until I began scrapbooking that I realized how much I had learned and benefited from having so many "mothers" in my life.

The hardest thing for me to do when papercrafting is to find the right words to add to my project. I have pictures and tons of paper to go with them, but what should I say? I thought it might be helpful to have a collection of Mother's Day ideas close at hand, so here is a link to a free special download we have added to our webstore. There are two pages of clippable quotes that you can use as title ideas, journaling prompts, or card sentiments - we hope you enjoy them!

And to continue with the crafting fun for day two of our blog roll, we also have a special scrapbooking challenge for today - a beautiful sketch brought to us by Robin Wade. Be sure to hop on over to Robin's blog to play along and upload your page to be entered into a drawing to win a Crafty Secrets mini album! Then bounce over to Laurie and Melita's blogs to see the pages they created to go with Robin's sketch - you won't want to miss them!!

Thanks for stopping in today and be sure to hop back in tomorrow - we have more two great new challenges for you along with more chances to win free stuff!!
~Linda

No comments: