Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The BIG Introduction...

We are so excited to introduce you to the charter members of our scrapbooking design team! These are ladies who are so talented, so creative, and so wonderful to work with that we just couldn't start our little team without them! So,without further ado...
INTRODUCING.....


April Dycus


I have a wonderful husband, a fabulous pup, and a cute kitty. I just recently moved from the city back to the country, where I grew up. BIG change, but I'm loving it right now. I've been in the process of job hunting, which is stressful, so scrapbooking has been my relief. I will start my new job in October. I love books and being creative. Scary movies are best. Music makes me happy and two things I'd love to do: 1.) Have someone make a soundtrack of my life and 2) live in a musical (at least for a day)!
















Laurie Rodick - Lovin My Life

I'm a mom of six. I have been married to Wayne for 23 years. I have a passion for photography and scrapbooking. My favorite things about scrapbooking are buttons, ribbon, and anything with a snowman on it! I have been scrapbooking for six years and I have been teaching scrapbooking for the past three years.





















Maria Levine - Ria Creations

I'm a SAHM for 2 year old boy/girl twins and wife to a very supportive husband of 8 years. I have been interested in crafts for a long as I can remember. As a child my "scrapbooks" where articles cut out of newspapers and taped in a scrapbook. I began stamping about 7 years ago though a stamping party. Who knew that once I stamped that cute little bear to the paper this craft we call a hobby would be an obsession? I remember being hesitant about going to the party because I did not know what “stamping” was. Not a day goes by that I don’t do something creative even if it is just looking for ideas. Then a year ago I began my blog and I feel since then I’ve come pretty far with my stamping. I was so honored to be asked to be a part of the Mothers & Daughters Creations design team. The girls on the team are so wonderful and it’s been such a blast! I am also a guest designer for Starving Artistamps and a designer for Clear and Simple Stamps, Queen Kat Designs, and Lauren Meader's Saturday Sketch Girls.



















Aren't they incredible??? I love all diversity and talent of our team and I can't wait to see what they're going to be creating!


And more good news.... we're still looking additional members for our design team! Next Monday we will be posting our first scrapbooking challenge and you can start playing and apply for your spot on our scrapbooking design team! You do NOT have to use MDC product to play, the search is open to anyone. We will be looking at photo upload quality, quality of work, availability to post for weekly challenges, and use of color and design principles. Hope to see your work, and thanks for visiting the MDC Challenge blog!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Woo Hoo!! Good stuff! Looking forward to it!